Friday, January 16, 2009

Sam's first trip to the snow

We recently went to the snow in Flagstaff, AZ, to visit my
younger brother. Sam got to experience snow, playing in it,
sledding in it, and even got to experience her first snow fall.
Although Anthony was working and could not join us, we had
fun with some friends and family. It was also my first time
sledding and Lauren and I started off at the little kid (I mean
the 4 and 5 year olds) hill and slowly worked our way to the
bigger hills. Sam was not quite ready to hit the slopes, but we
did slide down a very small decline so she could have a little fun.


Sam and I on the slopes


Scotty at the bottom of the hill



Lauren and I contemplating the hill




Samantha all bundled up




Janet, Malia and Greyson

Jazmine fell down while trying to hit Ray with a snowball

Lauren and I....and Scott

Sam staying warm in the car

Scott and I


Scott, me and Ray


Lauren and I on the little kid hill



Lauren and I looking for a smaller hill




















No comments: